Thursday, October 20 2016
No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation he will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it.
This verse of scripture always blesses me each time I read it, it tells me that;
1. A child of God can go through temptation as everyone else
2. The temptations are not perculiar
3. God is faithful even in your temptation, he is not a thief that will abardon you in you most difficult time of your life - John 10: 1-14
4. God only allows temptations you can handle to come to you, he will not allow any temptation beyond your ability.
5. He will provide a way of escape through the temptation
6. So that you can bear it.
It seems to me that that these temptations are ochestrated events ment to test us, try us and build us to make us strong in our faith.
You can draw comfort from the knowledge that God knows your ability and will not allow you to drown in your trials and through it will make a way of escape.
Whatever you are going through today, know for sure that you are not alone, God is with you.